FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who do I call if I need help with your menu, special requirements & obtaining a quote?
2. How far in advance do I need to book?
3. When do you need confirmation by?
4. What suburbs do you cater in?
5. What is the minimum number you cater for?
6. How can I modify my order?
7. What if the numbers of guests change?
8. Do you cater for special requirements?
9. How do I know there will be enough food?
10. Are you able to supply wait staff & equipment?
11. How many wait staff will I need?
12. How much do you charge for children?
13. Do you provide all the equipment needed?
14. Can you cater on a boat?
15. Do you provide disposable plates, cups, cutlery and napkins?
16. I would like to cook & serve the food myself is this possible?
17. The venue I’d like to use does not have a BBQ will this be a problem?
18. When do I pay for my BBQ function?
19. How can I pay for my BBQ function?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ANSWERED
1. You can contact our friendly team either by phone or email to have all your questions answered and obtain a quote which will be emailed to you shortly.
2. We book up fast and highly recommend you secure your preferred date with us as soon as possible.Depending on the size of your BBQ 30 days notice with a $100 deposit will provide ample time to coordinate your event however if less notice is given we should still be able to accommodate your BBQ depending on availability.
3. We need confirmation 7 days out prior to your event with the full amount paid by this date. Your function is not secured until final payment has been received.
4. We cater Sydney wide. From Sutherland to Palm Beach, Bondi to Penrith we have your BBQ covered. Please be advised delivery fees may apply.
5. Our menus are designed for large groups from a minimum of 40 people. If you do not reach the minimum requirement please speak to one of our sales consultants who will be able to help you with an alternative BBQ menu.
6. You can modify your order at anytime. This can be done either by email or phone. We will do our best to facilitate changes made at the last minute.
7. If the numbers change we will need to know at the latest 48 hours prior to your event. Again we will do our best to facilitate changes made at the last minute.
8. Yes, we cater for all dietary requirements at no extra cost. We are more than happy to accommodate any special dietary needs your guests may have. Intolerances and allergies will be accommodated for as best possible, however please be aware that other orders that may contain egg, shellfish, nuts, etc, are prepared using the same equipment. Please be advised that whilst all care will be taken, no responsibility will be assumed.
9. If you request a quotation or advice we guarantee we will recommend the right amount of food.
10. We offer a range of staffing solutions including chefs, wait staff, event managers & beverage attendants if required. All staff are professionally trained with the relevant qualifications.
11. Our events team can advise exactly how many wait staff you will need. But our general rule of thumb is 1 chef per 100 guests and 1 wait staff per 50 guests.
12. Children can be accommodated for please let our staff know and they will be charged at 50% of the price of the package you select.
13. We sure do, and if we don't have something you need we will find it and provide a quote for you.
14. Yes, we regularly cater on chartered boats and luxury yachts. Our chefs are experienced with working in galleys / smaller kitchens; alternatively, we can design a menu to be dropped off to the wharf.
15. We provide complimentary disposable napkins on request; please mention this when you are placing your order. All other disposable items can be arranged for an additional fee at the time of ordering.
16. Of course, just let our events team know at time of quotation. Platters can be provided at an additional cost.
17. No problems at all. We have all of our own equipment including BBQ’s and gas bottles which we can bring along with us.
18. You can pay for your BBQ at anytime. Your order will not be confirmed until the final payment has been paid. This is required by 7 days prior to your BBQ at the latest.
19. You can pay by credit card, cash, EFT or cheque. To facilitate correct payment placement please ensure your order / invoice number is used as a reference with your payment.